CCA Training Program is one of the most sought-after professionals in the field of Finance & Accounting.
Designed for anyone who wants to grow a successful career in Finance & Accounting, this course will teach you everything required including Accounting, Financial Math, Excel, Tally.ERP, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis and PowerPoint. Here are some more details of what you'll learn:
- Full Tally ERP Course with GST implementation and MIS Reporting Contents.
- Training on GST Transactions in both manner common Ledgers and Multiple Ledgers.
- Transactions of Reverse Charge (RCM), Modules and Taxes under GST Mechanism.
- Training with Practical Projects of Clients data and Accounts.
- E – filing Incudes GST Registration and GST Returns Filing with ITR Filing also
- How to prepare a company's Profit &Loss A/c and Balance sheet from Trial balance.
- How to calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability and Growth ratios to analyse a company's performance.
- The importance of timing of revenue and cost recognition.
- Understand what drives a company's value and how to analyse Financial Statement.
Take a Look to Our Certified Company Accountant - CCA Course
Certified Company Accountant - CCA Certification
Industry acceptable certification for Certified Company Accountant - CCA training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
2-3 Expert Professional With 10+ Years provide practical compliance training and online e-filing on real time.
After completion of 70% Certified Company Accountant - CCA training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Certified Company Accountant - CCA Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Certified Company Accountant - CCA Workshop Sessions
Real time projects & best case study makes CCA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner's, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
- About Certified Company Accountant - CCA
- Why Learn Certified Company Accountant - CCA
- Certified Company Accountant - CCA Programme Details
E-Accounting and E-Taxation and E-GST Training Course provided by CS Chandra Accountants in Delhi &NCR, is a ground-breaking training program for Commerce graduates and Aspiring candidates who want to pursue a career in the business field. The highly specialized and industry-specific business Certified Company Accountant - CCA Training is filled with unique and innovative methods of teaching along with the most relevant course material to give the participant the necessary comprehension required to become a professional. The Certified Company Accountant - CCA Training is targeted towards fresher's and working professionals who want to secure from some job position as an Accountant or Tax Consultant for a reputed industry or enhance their existing skills to achieve growth in their career.
E-Accounting, E-Taxation & E-GST Programme Modules
E-Accounting, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Services Tax) Training Course
- Module 1 - GST- Goods & Services Tax- By Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants - (Indirect Tax)
- Module 2 - Income Tax & TDS – By Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants (Direct Tax)
- Module 3 - Finalization of Balance sheet/ preparation of Financial Statement- By Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants
- Module 4 - Customs / Import & Export Procedures – By-Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants
- Module 5 - Advanced Tally ERP 9 with GST - By - Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants
- Module 6 - Advanced Excel & MIS For Accounts & Finance- By MIS Analyst of CS Chandra Accountants
- Module 7 - Payroll Processing - By HR of CS Chandra Accountants
- Module 8 - Banking & Finance Instruments – By-Faculty of CS Chandra Accountants
Please find the Certified Company Accountant - CCA Course Duration Details. Classes & Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Module 1 – GST||35 – 40 (Hours)|
|Module 2 – Income Tax & TDS||25-30 Hours|
|Module 1 & 2 GST + Income Tax +TDS||60 – 70 (Hours)|
|E-GST + Income Tax + TDS + Custom||70 – 80 (Hours)|
|E-GST + Income Tax + TDS + BSF||80 – 85 (Hours)|
|E-GST + Tally ERP 9||70 – 80 (Hours)|
|E-GST + Tally ERP 9 + Excel-MIS||90 – 100 (Hours)|
|Monday to Friday||10:00|12:00|2:30|4:30|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00|12:00|2:00|4:00|
No, we provide Accounting and Taxation Classroom Training along with GST at weekdays or weekend batches.
Due to increased competition in the market, acquiring certification in Certified Company Accountant - CCA will allow the recruiter to take their attention on your profile as compared to others. The Certified Company Accountant - CCA Training will help you gain specific skills providing a competitive edge over other candidates.
The duration of the course depends on how much time the candidate is willing to give. It can be completed in 220 to 240 hours.
Yes, our faculty will provide you interview preparations after the completion of Certified Company Accountant - CCA course and send to you to various companies for an interview.
The participants will be provided knowledge of GST registration, GST refund and Returns, GST rules and regulations, job work and composition levy in GST and much more.
We utilize projects and assignments of real-life organizations to help the student get practical knowledge and understanding of Certified Company Accountant - CCA concepts